2017 Annual National DEC Export Symposium and Forum
September 27 @ 8:00 am - September 28 @ 12:30 pm$195
DON’T MISS THIS YEAR’S EXPORT SYMPOSIUM AND NDEC FORUM
National DEC Export Symposium (Sep 27, 2017) – open to all exporting community
This year’s Annual National DEC Export Symposium will have several general and break-out sessions focusing on the key export issues and updates. Break-out sessions will include Export Compliance, Exporting Boot Camp, Emerging Export Issues and Trade Policy.
Our speakers include
- Rep. Steven Chabot, Chairman, House Small Business Committee
- Rep. Andy Barr, House Financial Services Committee
- Richard Ashooh, Department of Commerce, Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Export Administration
- Erin Walsh, Department of Commerce, Assistant Secretary and Director General of US and Foreign Commercial Service
National DEC Export Symposium will be hosted by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Washington, DC.
National DEC Annual Forum (Sep 28, 2017) – open to DEC members nationwide
In the morning session we will discuss the key topics in management of the DECs, namely DEC legal structures, how to develop a sustainable strategic plans, in addition to presentation and review of the ongoing DEC projects and lessons learned in DEC engagements. We will dedicate the afternoon session to visits to the Congressional leaders at the Capitol Hill. Evening reception will be hosted at the Capitol Visitor Center in conjunction with Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
National DEC Annual Forum will be at Ronald Reagan International Trade Building, Washington, DC, with the evening reception being held at the U.S. Capitol Visitor Center, Washington, DC.
See agenda for the Symposium and Forum.
- Export Symposium only: $100
- DEC Forum only (DEC members) : $95
- Export Symposium and DEC Forum (DEC members): $195
Our room block is now active. You can begin making reservations for any nights of September 25 – 29, 2017. The group rate is prevailing per diem, $231 per night, subject to 14.5% tax. The last day to make reservations with the group block, at the group rate is Friday, September 8th, 2017. Considering our last block of hotels is already sold out, please make a reservation now.
To make a reservation online, please click the link below and enter your stay dates. A special code has already been entered: District Export Council
Or cut and paste the following text into your browser http://ichotelsgroup.com/redirect?path=rates&brandCode=HI®ionCode=1&localeCode=en&GPC=DC1&hotelCode=WASSM&_PMID=99801505
For those who prefer to call and make reservations, you can dial:
- Reference the group code: DC1
- Platinum sponsor for $5,000: Company mention in award ceremonies, logo and link on the NDEC website and printed materials at Symposium and Forum, and three registrations.
- Gold sponsor for $2,500: Name and logo in the event distribution and printed materials at Symposium, and two registrations.
- Silver sponsor for $500: Name and logo in the event distribution at Symposium and Forum, and half off one registration.
- Bronze sponsor for $250: Name in the event distribution at Forum
Platinum and Gold Sponsorship requests: Contact Mr. Oz Erdem at firstname.lastname@example.org
Silver and Bronze Sponsorship requests: Sponsor Events! and select the sponsorship type in the Registrant Type
For cancellation requests before September 1, 2017, full fee minus $30 processing fee will be refunded. On September 1, 2017 and after no refund will be provided. If another person to attend instead of a registrant please e-mail the name and contact details of the attendee to email@example.com latest by September 8, 2017.